I received my Center CGM. What do I do now?
Awesome! To get started with your Center CGM, please follow these steps:
First, download the Freestyle Libre 3 app:
- Download the Freestyle Libre 3 app:
- Once downloaded, create a LibreView account, or login if you have one already.
Then, you'll apply your CGM sensor:
- Wash, Clean, and Dry: Select a site on the back of your upper arm. Clean skin with non-moisturizing, fragrance-free soap and water. Use an alcohol wipe to remove any oily residue and let air dry.
- Open Applicator: Unscrew cap from applicator and place sensor over the back of your upper arm.
- Apply: To apply the sensor, press firmly and listen for the click. Pull back slowly after a few seconds.
*You may also refer to the instruction manual included with your CGM.
Now, you'll sync your CGM with the Libre app:
- On the Libre app’s Main Menu, tap Start New Sensor.
- Scan the sensor by touching it with the top of your smartphone. You’ll receive a tone and vibration when you’ve successfully started it.
- Each phone model is different. Move your phone around if needed.
- The sensor can be used to check your glucose after a 1-hour warm-up period. You will automatically receive a notification when your sensor is ready. Please make sure your notifications are turned on.
Lastly, you'll sync the Libre app to Center Health app:
- Download the Center Health app to your phone if you haven't already:
- Open the Center Health app on your phone
- If you have a Center Health account already, login as normal.
- If not, select "Get Started" and enter in your information to create your account.
- Once logged into the Center app, tap the "..." menu icon at the bottom right corner.
- Tap "Connected Apps & Devices"
- Tap FreeStyle Libre
- View the instructions, and tap the "Sync Now" button
- Login to your LibreView account to connect apps.
and now you're all set! Your Libre data will now appear in the Center Health app ☺
- Try not to catch your CGM sensor on doorways, car doors, and seat belts. Avoid touching it once on.
- Careful when dressing. Give the CGM sensor room to breathe with lightweight, loose-fitting clothes.
- While the CGM sensor is water resistant, please avoid submerging the sensor more than 3 feet or for more than 30 minutes at a time. Gently pat it dry.
- Try an over-bandage if playing contact sports. Use skin adhesive if sweating loosens the sensor.
- For information on how to remove and replace your CGM, please visit this FAQ page.
To sign up for Center CGM, just visit https://cgm.center.health/