How do I use my Blood Pressure Cuff?
First, download and login to your Center Health account:
- Download and open the Center Health app on your mobile device
- Create an account or login to your Center Health account
- After logging in, in the bottom right corner, select "More"
- Select "Apps & Devices", then under the "Available" section, select Blood Pressure Cuff
- Make sure Bluetooth is enabled on your mobile device
Then, set up your Blood Pressure Cuff:
- Select the [START/STOP] button to power on the Blood Pressure Cuff
- Slide the cuff onto your upper left arm.
- The device screen should be aligned with your middle finger (palm facing)
- The bottom edge of the cuff should be 1/2 inch above the inside elbow
- Two fingers should be able to inserted between the cuff
- Sit in an upright position, in a chair comfortably and relaxed
- Place the cuff at the same level as your heart
- Back and both arms should be supported
- Keep feet flat on the ground, legs uncrossed
- Select the [START/STOP] button to begin the measurement process
- Keep still and do not squeeze the cuff
- The result will display on the Center Health app as well as on the device itself. This will automatically be added to your dashboard and logbook.
- Remove the cuff after the results appear. Hold onto the [START/STOP] button to power off the Blood Pressure Cuff