What phones are the Duo and Nano compatible with?
The Duo and Nano support the following phones running Apple iOS 9 and above, or Android 6 and above:
- iPhone 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, X, 11 (including variants like the S, Plus, Max, and Pro).
Note: The Duo plugs directly into your iPhone's lightning port. But if you're using a Nano you'll need the official Apple Lightning to 3.5mm headphone jack adapter for iPhone 7 and newer! If your phone didn't come with one, you can buy them from Apple's website here, or your local Apple store brand new for $9. Note, 3rd party adapters from Amazon usually don't work!
Similarly, if your Android phone only has a USB-C port and no headphone jack, you can use Google's official headphone jack to USB-C adapter found online here for $12 brand new. Note, 3rd party adapters from Amazon usually don't work
- Samsung Galaxy S4, S5, S6, S6 Edge, S7, S7 Edge, S8, S8+, S9, S9+, S10, S10+
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 (including "+" versions)
- Samsung Galaxy A3, A5, A6, A7, A8, J5, J7
- LG G3, G4, G5, G6, G7
- Motorola Moto G7 Play
- Sony Xperia Xzs, XZ Premium, Z5 Premium
- OPPO A39, R9s, F1s, R7Sf
- Mi MI3
- Huawei P9, P9 Lite, P10 Plus, Mate 9, Mate 9 Pro, Gr5, YS-2