How can I share my results with my doctor?
You can easily share a link to your profile to your doctor or care network using our Center Teams feature!
Center Teams allows you to make a custom shareable link for a specific person, and once they click on it they can see your profile in real-time. To create a Center Teams shareable link,
- Make sure you're using the latest version of the Center Health app, since this is a new feature.
- Open the Center app, and tap on the "..." icon in the lower right of the page.
- Tap on My Team at the top of your page.
- Tap on Add a Team Member and write in who they are to you (For example, Dr. Smith, Rachel, or Mom)
- You should then see a success message indicating the link has been created with a big blue button to copy the link. Click on it, and your link will have been copied!
- A share prompt will then automatically appear. Paste and send your link to whoever you want using this prompt, or hit copy to paste the link wherever else you'd like to otherwise. Just by clicking on it the link, the recipient should be able to see your real-time Center Health profile!
The person clicking on the link doesn't need to make an account (which makes it easy for doctors to use), and won't be able to edit or make changes to your profile. You can turn on/off access to a specific person's link whenever you want, and also access your Team from your computer by logging into www.center.health with your app email/password. If your team member needs a PDF or print out, they can hit File, Print, and either save the page as a PDF or print it out on their computer.
Center Teams is a new feature, and we are continuing to develop a number of new improvements! So if you have any feedback or ideas, we'd love to hear it.