How can I share my results with my doctor?
You can easily invite your doctor or care network using our Center Teams feature, where they can view your profile and activity in real-time!
- Open the Center Health app, and login to your account.
- Once logged in, tap on the "..." icon in the lower right of the app.
- Tap on My Team at the top of your page.
- Tap on Add a Team Member and enter in their information (For example: Dr. Smith, Rachel, or Mom).
- Invite your Team Member, and have them accept your invite.
- For how to invite a Team Member using an invite code, please visit this FAQ.
- Your Team Member will now have access to your activity and profile!
- You can re-send an invitation to your Team Member by selecting their profile under "Pending invites", and selecting "Re-send invitation".
- You can revoke a Team Member's access at any time, by selecting their profile under "Active providers", and selecting "Unlink".
- Currently, Center Teams can only be viewed on the Web App (on a desktop / laptop computer). Your Team Member will not be able to view your Dashboard through the mobile Center Health app.
- If your Team Member would like a PDF or print-out, they can select File, Print, and either save the page as a PDF or print it out, on their computer.
Center Teams is a new feature, and we are continuing to develop a number of new improvements! So if you have any feedback or ideas, we'd love to hear it.