I'm a physician - how do I remote monitor a patient's data?
For a clinician to invite a patient, please follow these steps:
- Create a clinician account using: https://www.center.
- Select "Doctor or clinician"
- Enter your name, email, and password
- Set an email / password combination you are comfortable sharing within your clinic staff, in case they'll need to use Center Teams to monitor patients
- Click "Invite a patient" and enter the patient's email address (tied to their Center Health account)
- Once the patient accepts the invite, you will be able to now remotely monitor their data!
- For a patient to invite their physician, please visit this FAQ.